A picture is worth a thousand words, but how many impressions and conversions is your marketing design worth? In a matter of seconds, you can leave a lasting good or bad impression on a potential customer. Ideally, every business wants to make a good impression so that people stick around and learn more about your services. The best advertising company in Bhubaneswar, Auromira Films tells how to turn your marketing design from good to great.
1. Keep the idea clean: In case you don’t have a brand that’s quite popular yet, then you need to use clean marketing design as a way of establishing your credibility on the market. It’s not too much text, and not too many graphics used in the same banner. The next things is to put only the elements that are really necessary.
2. Take advantage of contrast: Contrast has the power of making your designs stand out when you communicate with the audience to capture their interest. To create contrast in your design, you can make use of size color, alignment, repetition, proximity, whitespace, and texture. The right amount of content can make your business ads much more appealing to your audience. If you want to emphasize a message, then make it more prominent in your visual; Make sure that the colors you use in a banner match the emotions that you want to transmit to your audience; Alignment can create structure in design; With repetition, you can create an identity for certain parts of your banner; Elements that are close together have something in common, which is why you need to consider proximity when doing this; Use the whitespace to avoid overwhelming your audience with too much information.
3. Play with different font & sizes: If you plan to use a single font for all your designs, you can create distinct effects with the font size. Go with a bigger size or font looks like in bold and italic when you want to emphasize a specific message. You want to make sure it looks good, and it’s readable. Check out amazing designs at www.auromirafilms.com!
4. Adhere to brand guidelines: Great marketing design is also about making sure that your design is following the brand guidelines. This means making sure that you incorporate your business logo, color palette, typography, and other brand elements that are specific to your business. Ultimately, this will keep your brand’s presence unified and cohesive across all your marketing ads and hoarding Bhubaneswar.
5. Use the psychology of color: Color theory is an essential part of marketing graphic design that has an impact on conversions. It allows you to determine how your customers will respond to marketing messages based on the color you use in your banners. Think about the type of response you’d like from your audience and find the perfect combo between your brand’s colors and those that will help you achieve your goals.
6. Plan campaigns around holidays: Take a look at the calendar and see what major holidays are coming up that your audience might be interested in. A tip would be to focus on minor holidays as well, perhaps local ones that are celebrated where your potential customers are located. After this, it’s time to start designing some marketing advertisements around those themes, depending on what type of campaigns you thought of. These are few tips to enhance your business advertisement designs. Get in touch with Auromira Films’ ad making company in Bhubaneswar for the best advertising services in Bhubaneswar.
These are few tips to enhance your business advertisement designs. Get in touch with Auromira Films’ ad making company in Bhubaneswar for the best advertising services in Bhubaneswar.